Meet the Author

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I missss

Tonight, when I was doing my usual Tuesday night after class I got sort of sad. As we ran up by the Bryce Jordan Center and the intramural building, I couldn't help but notice all of the team camps going on. I saw boys in basketball uniforms and girls walking around in volleyball and soccer gear. It made me kind of take a step back and have the realization, I'm getting old. I'll be twenty-one in seriously two months?! Where the heck did the time really go???


Seems like just yesterday I was the girl at basketball team camp who got oranges stuck in her braces. I miss the days of summer when all I did was a morning run and go to basketball camps all afternoon. Life was so much simpler than, the most I had to worry about was my practice schedule for the week. I'm truly so happy with how my life is right now, and I don't think I would want to go back and relive school days or anything. Guess I just miss those days that involve less responsibility. Today, I will admit though I saw some of the Star Wars action figures of the six year old I babysit. Yes, I do own two that were the same as his and they are at home somewhere in my room. Guess no matter what age you are, some things will never change...

No comments: